Medical Science Liaison
Kiadis Pharma is a global biopharmaceutical company. The headquarters is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for a Medical Science Liaison within the Medical - US team, location United States.
As a Medical Science Liaison at Kiadis Pharma, you
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence for
Kiadis Pharma in key academic centers by facilitation of research and
educational initiatives, while supporting requests for medical and scientific
information on products or areas of therapeutic interest.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are
conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws,
regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted
standards of best practice.
- Support internal teams such as sales and marketing
and members of the Affiliate Brand Team to develop their scientific and
technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations in
the most compliant way. Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other
in-field members while retaining functional independence.
- Support clinical development and Clinical Operation
team with recommendation for site selection and patient recruitment activities.
Specifically, assist in the recruitment strategy and plans for the key Phase 3
global study.Report to Head of Clinical and Medical Affairs, US.
The ideal candidate
- MD, PhD, PharmD with 1-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical/ biotechnology
- Good grasp of immunology. Expertise and/ or experience in bone marrow transplantation,
cell therapy, or general hematology/
oncology is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently from a home-office environment while staying engaged
with other team activities, responsibilities, timelines
and projects. Position is remote-based from home office
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, meet deadlines and prioritize work on
- Needs to have solid inter-personal
skills, able to develop and maintain business relationships,
address issues and concerns with client’s, engage and present credibly and professionally
- 50 % Travel US and Internationally