Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and you would like to be part of our rapidly growing team, we are currently looking for an Employee Services Specialist to further strengthen our HR organization.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In collaboration with the Manager Employee Services, responsible for timely
preparations of all aspects of the country specific administration, payrolling,
benefits and compensation.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• The administration of the monthly payroll process, ensuring timely and compliant payment of salaries for multiple countries, including the necessary forms and collection of signatures (and gather all payroll related data).
• Maintain and update payroll related data.
• Answer and clarify employees on, amongst other, payroll related inquiries.
• Assist in other administrative tasks of the Employee Services department.
• Work closely with the Finance department.
• Prepares all data for monthly payroll in all countries up to the point they can be signed for payment.
• Processes leave requests for all countries and takes care of the absence registration Processes the mutations into the HRIS system.
• Prepares and assist with the periodic reporting such as head count report and leave and absence registration.
• Parking and entrance pass requests and registration.
• Project work as assigned/requested.
• MBO-4 Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in Payroll and HR processes
• Experience in working in an international company
• Knowledge of MS Office & HRM systems
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Has good command of the Dutch & English language, written and verbal
• EU work permit & work experience in The Netherlands
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization. You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
If you're interested in the position please apply through the application button.
Kiadis Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products to make bone marrow transplantations safer and more effective for patients. Kiadis Pharma believes that its innovative products have the potential to address the current risks and limitations connected with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), thereby meeting a significant unmet medical need with its products.More about Kiadis Pharma