Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and you would like to be part of our rapidly growing team, we are currently looking for an Traffic Assistant Medical to further strengthen and assist our Medical team.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In this role you are providing administrative, logistical and office support for the in-house team within the Medical, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance departments, and the external Medical Affairs team members located in European countries.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support in organization and coordination of external events and meetings
· Register colleagues at conferences and events
· Booking travel on behalf of colleagues and interact with travel agency
· Manage scheduling and general office support for Heads of Department of Medical, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance departments
· Support with contracting process with external parties and HCPs
· Contact and support with suppliers
· Coordination and tracking of required documents for events and meetings, such as event approval forms, contracts, purchase orders
· Coordination and logistical support for congresses, events and meetings, contact for external parties including customers
· Assistance with administration
Back up for and support Office Management Assistant if
· MBO degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
· Experience in working in an international company
· Knowledge of MS Office & HRM
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
· Has good command of the Dutch and English language, written and verbal
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization. You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
If you're interested in the position please apply through the application button.
Kiadis Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products to make bone marrow transplantations safer and more effective for patients. Kiadis Pharma believes that its innovative products have the potential to address the current risks and limitations connected with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), thereby meeting a significant unmet medical need with its products.More about Kiadis Pharma