Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and you would like to be part of our rapidly growing team, we are currently looking for an AP Accountant to further strengthen our finance organization.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The AP accountant is responsible for processing purchase invoices, expense reports, purchase orders, payments and bank statements. He or She is also responsible for the General Ledger in designated areas, e.g. fixed assets, deferred expenses and payroll.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices and expense reports
• Responsible for maintaining purchase order registry
• Ensuring purchase invoices are signed off by responsible department head
• Responsible for timely payments of purchase invoices and expense reports
• Responsible for suspense accounts
• Assists with accurate processing of general ledger entries for payroll, fixed assets, prepaid expenses
• Assists during month, quarter and year end close
• Supports with ad hoc financial analyses and reports
• Contacting suppliers regarding purchase invoices, deliveries and account statements
• Assists during audits and following up on requests of the external auditor
• Project work as assigned/requested.
• Vocational level degree in finance of business administration
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in AP accounting
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and financial software
• Good command of English language
• Experience in working in an international company
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Availability 4 days a week (32 hours per week)
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization. You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
If you're interested in the position please apply through the application button.
Acquisition (by recruitment agencies) will not be appreciated. Any unsolicited CV’s received by agencies will be treated as direct Kiadis applicants – without any fee obligations.
Kiadis Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products to make bone marrow transplantations safer and more effective for patients. Kiadis Pharma believes that its innovative products have the potential to address the current risks and limitations connected with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), thereby meeting a significant unmet medical need with its products.More about Kiadis Pharma