(Senior) Medical Science Liaison the Nordics
Pharma is a global biopharmaceutical company. The headquarters is based in
Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient.
This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge
difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be
part of our team, we are currently looking for a Medical Science Liaison in the Nordics.
As a Medical Science Liaison at Kiadis Pharma, you will:
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence for Kiadis Pharma in key academic centers by
facilitation of research and educational initiatives, while supporting
requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
- Primary support to Head of Clinical and Medical Affairs EU.
- Support internal teams such as sales and marketing and members of the Affiliate Brand Team to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of
scientific update presentations in the most compliant way. Work
collaboratively and cross-functionally with other in-field members while retaining functional independence.
- Support clinical development and the Clinical Operation team with recommendation for site selection and patient
recruitment activities. Specifically, assist in the recruitment strategy
and plans for the key Phase 3 global study.
- Assist in the initiation, oversight and follow up of assigned clinical studies and
medical projects initiated within the therapeutic area for which the MSL carries responsibility (e.g. post marketing clinical activities such as
registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, post-authorization studies). All such activities must comply with applicable local
laws, guidelines, codes of practice, and SOPs.
- Support internal Medical Affairs team with development
of scientific communication and medical education materials where appropriate.
The ideal candidate
- MD, PhD, PharmD with a minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry
- Good grasp of immunology. Expertise and/or experience in bone marrow transplantation, cell
therapy, or general hematology/ oncology is mandatory.
- Strong organizational and communicational skills.
- Ability to stay engaged with other team activities, responsibilities, timelines and projects.
Position is remote-based.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, meet deadlines and prioritize work on multiple projects
- Needs to have solid inter-personal skills, able to develop and maintain business
relationships, address issues and concerns with client’s, engage and
present credibly and professionally.
- Currently Kiadis is building this team of MSL's. Are you already working in a role in which you coach teams and want to move forward to the next step in your career? Depending on your ambitions and skillset we are also interested in interviewing Senior MSL's that are ready to take the department to the next level in our rapid growing organisation. Leadership- skills and experience are a must.
- 50 % travel
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing biotechnology company. You will be working in a fast-paced dynamic environment which provides the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization and build the ambitious MSL team. You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and are able to contribute to make a huge difference for patients worldwide.