If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) within the Quality Assurance team.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Certification of each batch of the finished product
• Following the principles and guidelines of GMP. Ensure all requirements under references have been met prior to release of a batch
• Validation of the principal manufacturing and testing processes
• Checking all necessary tests have been performed
• Ensure that the legal requirements regarding imported products have been fully met
• Provide QP GMP declarations in support of importation activities and will be expected to maintain an up to date awareness of regulatory issues
• Carry out auditing of third party GMP facilities involved in the manufacturing of medicinal products used in clinical studies
• Acting as the main liaison with the Inspectie Gezondheidszorg en Jeugd (IGJ).
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
For further information, please contact Caroline Vermeulen (Sr Specialist Talent Acquisition) or e-mail your motivation letter and resume at email@example.com
Kiadis Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products to make bone marrow transplantations safer and more effective for patients. Kiadis Pharma believes that its innovative products have the potential to address the current risks and limitations connected with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), thereby meeting a significant unmet medical need with its products.More about Kiadis Pharma