Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for a GL Accountant.
As a GL Accountant at Kiadis Pharma, you will:
- Be responsible for the efficient month, quarter and year closing and reporting processes, including the preparation and posting of GL journal entries.
- Be responsible for the accounting of a number of legal entities.
- Have two direct reports and you will work closely with senior financial accountant in closing and reporting. You report to the Director Finance & IT.
- Contribute to timeliness and qualify of the financial period close and reporting process. In addition, you will have multiple interactions with different stakeholders.
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced, shared-service accounting environment and be able to meet the deadlines with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Good technical accounting skills;
- At least 5 years of working experience with accounting, monthly close, budgeting, reporting, preferably within an international Finance department;
- Is Analytical, accurate and with attention to details;
- Able to organize your work and manage multiple deadlines autonomously;
- Good MS Office skills, especially advanced Excel skills;
- Experience with the use of ERP systems;
- Good communications skills in Dutch and English.
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
For further information, please contact us by phone at +31 (0)20 240 5250 and ask for Tessa Hoedjes (HR Specialist Recruitment). If you're interested in the position please apply through the application button.
Kiadis Pharma’s allodepleted T-cell immunotherapy product can make haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCT) safer and more effective. Single dose Phase 2 data with lead product ATIR101™ given after a HSCT in patients with blood cancer shows a strong and clinically very relevant improvement over literature for the Baltimore protocol, without the risk of severe chronic Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD). Based on the positive results from the Phase 2 trial, the Company submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in April 2017, for approval of ATIR101™ across the EU as an adjunctive treatment in HSCT for malignant disease. Kiadis Pharma received Day 120 questions in September 2017 and is on track for potential (conditional) approval in Q4 2018 and launch in H2 2019. Kiadis Pharma is conducting a Phase 3 trial with ATIR101™ across Europe and North America (head to head against the Baltimore protocol). The first patient was enrolled in December 2017.
In September 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted ATIR101™ the Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation. ATIR101™ has been granted Orphan Drug Designations both in the US and Europe.
Kiadis Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products to make bone marrow transplantations safer and more effective for patients. Kiadis Pharma believes that its innovative products have the potential to address the current risks and limitations connected with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), thereby meeting a significant unmet medical need with its products.More about Kiadis Pharma