Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients.
If you are up to the challenge and you would like to be part of our rapidly growing team, we are currently starting the recruitment process for a Customer Insights Director to further strengthen our Commercial organization. Please be aware that the start date for this role is 1st September 2019.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Customer Insights Director will be leading customer (HCP), patient and competitor focused market research projects to be delivered as part of the launch preparation for ATIR101 and any subsequent pipeline treatments. Additionally, he/she has responsibility for the overall commercial demand / sales forecast and the set up and tracking of pre and post launch key KPIs. In addition, commercial input will be expected with regards to potential business development / licensing opportunities.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executing Customer (HCP), Patient and Competitor market research projects across Europe to support the launch of ATIR101.
• To own the commercial demand forecast across Europe.
• To own the KPI / target setting process for the launch of ATIR101.
• Responsibility for valuing any new/ future business development opportunities or internal pipeline opportunities as part of deal/ stage gate assessments.
• Input / advise on the commercial/ medical / marketing strategy for launch of ATIR101.
• Input the demand forecast into the ATIR101 manufacturing process/ capacity planning.
• Support the training of customer facing staff on key customer/ competitor insight, commercial ambition/ targets and performance tracking.
• Assess the market potential, product profile competitiveness and therefore commercial opportunity for new molecules as Kiadis builds its pipeline organically and through external BD.
• University Degree level or higher.
• Significant in and above country experience of conducting market research, competitive intelligence and forecasting project work in Europe.
• Strong project and vendor management, powerpoint and excel skills.
• A strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• CRM (implementation) knowledge.
• Ideally experience in Oncology/ Haematology/ cell/ gene therapy/ speciality medicines (not mandatory).
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization. You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
If you're interested in the position please apply through the application button.
Acquisition (by recruitment agencies) will not be appreciated. Any unsolicited CV’s received by agencies will be treated as direct Kiadis applicants – without any fee obligations.
Kiadis Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products to make bone marrow transplantations safer and more effective for patients. Kiadis Pharma believes that its innovative products have the potential to address the current risks and limitations connected with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), thereby meeting a significant unmet medical need with its products.More about Kiadis Pharma